Our respiratory maintenance support, ideal for winter allergens
- respiratory system
- lymphatic system
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Astragalus membranaceus, Calendula officinalis, Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow), Mentha piperata (Peppermint) Verbascum thapsus (Mullein), Plantago major (Plantain), Rosa canina (Rosehips) & Achillea millefolium (Yarrow)
- 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 25g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- As a tonic - recommended as a 4-week course as we head into winter and then into spring following winter to tone the lungs.
- As a respiratory maintenance blend if your horse needs respiratory support.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.