excl. VAT plus delivery
- our superior blend for the respiratory system
- respiratory system
- stress and adrenal function
- mucous production
- soothing and lubricating
- detoxing and toning
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Astragalus membranaceus, Echinacea Purpurea, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Mentha piperata (Peppermint), Plantago major (Plantain), Thymus vulgaris, Verbascum thapsus (Mullein) & Achillea milleforium (Yarrow)
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse)
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Spirulina is thought to help prevent histamine release, and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed when your horse is affected. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.