- compromised respiratory system
- stress and adrenal function
- mucous production
- airway comfort
- recommended as a 4-week course
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Astragalus membranaceus, Echinacea Purpurea, Inula helenium (Elecampane), Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice), Althea officinalis (Marshmallow), Verbascum thapsus (Mullein), Thymus vulgaris & Achillea milleforium (Yarrow)*
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day for the first 5-days (thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed), then 5g/100kg bodyweight thereafter (25g daily for a 500kg horse)
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Spirulina is thought to help prevent histamine release, and is also a potent regulator of the immune system. Add 10g daily into feed when your horse is affected. NB - Our EquiVitaA range includes Spirulina.
- Feeding Linseed (Micronised) provides a rich source of the Omega-3 fatty acid, Alpha Linolenic Acid, which is thought to benefit lung function.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- Dear Carol, I received the BreathePlus about 10 days ago, I began giving it to Panos straight away and can tell you that he is well on the way to recovery, I cannot believe how fast he is improving. Today he was chasing Sirocco around the field and didn't cough once, once this really hot weather is over we will be able to get them out for a ride again.
Many thanks, Vivienne in Corfu
- Excellent results from Breatheplus, my 20-year-old mare's snotty nose has cleared up and she has got her 'sparkle' back. Highly recommended. Thank you.
- My mare has had a cough for 3 years and struggled to canter stemmed from a virus she had, she would always cough when we went into trot, since she has had a 4 week course of this she has not coughed again and much happier to canter. very happy, Thank you. ( she would also stop to rub her nose on her leg, this has also stopped).
- Thanks for the BreathePlus. It arrived on the Friday afternoon and I gave it to him Fri and Sat in a single feed, I rode him Sunday, I can't believe how quickly it has worked and I have been telling all my horsey friends about it.
- Hi - have only been using product for 5 days, what a difference it has made. She had previously been on Ventipulmin which didn't work but this has! She's perfect when ridden now- amazing!!