excl. VAT plus delivery
- useful for when lymphocyte (white blood cell) levels are low
- nourishes bone marrow where lymphocytes are produced
- immune system
- detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- recommended as a 4-week course
- Calendula officinale (Calendula/Marigolds), Uncaria tomentosa (Cat's Claw), Galium aparine (Cleavers), Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn), Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle), Urtica dioica (Nettle) & Spirulina
- 10g/100kg bodyweight per day, thus for an average 500kg horse add 50g daily to feed.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.