BiomeTonic *Compliments the gut microbiome environment
excl. VAT, plus delivery
A superior, synergistic blend of functional food, high in polyphenols (known as 'oily herbs'), formulated to maintain a healthy intestinal tract environment for the beneficial microbiome biota.
See our Gut System page for more info.
- microbiome health
- natural antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and disinfecting properties
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
Dried Herbs, Roots & Barks: Matricaria recutita (Chamomile), Origanum vulgare (Oregano), Tabebuia impeteginosa (Pau D'Arco), Salvia rosmarinus (Rosemary), Salvia officinalis (Sage) & Thymus vulgaris (Thyme)
- Composition produced to ecological standards and free from agro-chemicals. See our Quality page for Organic Certification Documents.
- * Grown especially for us organically and biodynamically by Organic Herb Trading Co.- https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 5g/100kg bodyweight (25g for a 500kg horse) per day. Can be safely fed indefinitely.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
- 30.12.21 When I turned Bobby out this morning he spun, bucked, and sprung off like a spring lamb! Before he'd just stand there and look miserable. I haven't seen him like this for such a long time, it's wonderful to see, so happy x
- 28.6.21 Hi Carol, dont want to speak too soon but what a difference, and only in 24hours. He stopped trying to bite me and I can now touch his belly and reach underneath him. He just seems more comfortable, it's amazing so thank you so much, Emma
- 7.7.20 What have you done to my horse? I can do his fly rug up again! You were right! Carolyn & Victor