BiomeTonic *Compliments the gut microbiome environment
A superior, synergistic blend of functional food, high in polyphenols, formulated to maintain a healthy intestinal tract environment for the microbiome biota.
See our Gut System page for the Big Picture.
- microbiome health
- natural antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and disinfecting properties
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day. Can be safely fed indefinitely.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
Please note that I can take no credit for any background science of our BiomeTonic; I was originally asked by a client to put a bespoke blend together for her horse after she'd had his microbiome tested via a company called EquiBiome - https://www.equibiome.org/
Our client specifically wanted certified organic herbs, so Mylie's Blend was born. Mylie's owner told all her friends and the word spread, so Mylie's Blend was renamed 'BiomeTonic' and added to our Gut section range.