BiomeTonic - compliments the gut microbiome environment
- microbiome health
- a superior synergistic blend of functional food, with high nutrient value
- natural antimicrobial, antibacterial, antifungal and disinfecting properties
- natural nutritive vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels
- Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) & Origanum vulgare (Oregano)
- Certified Soil Association approved Organic
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- All ingredients are certified organic.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
Please note that I can take no credit for any background science or creation of our Biome blends; I was originally asked by a client to put a bespoke blend together for her horse after she'd had him tested with the new microbiome test via a company called EquiBiome - https://www.equibiome.org/
Our client specifically wanted certified organic herbs, so Mylie's Blend was born. Mylie's owner told all her friends and the word spread, so I renamed Mylie's Blend our BiomeTonic and put it into our Gut section.
Feed rates come direct from EquiBiome - I simply provide an organic blend of herbs based on clients' requests, but from what I can gather owners are being advised to feed around 40-60g daily.
Bear in mind that these are very aromatic and potent blends, and personally at these levels I doubt if I'd get even my most food-obsessed metabolic chap to guzzle 60g of oregano etc down as the aroma is overwhelming. I'd suggest if you haven't got your horse tested with EquiBiome to start with (which I heartily recommend you do as this is amazing science), follow the general rule of thumb of 5g/100kg bodyweight dried herbs to start with, and work up to your horse's tolerance level.