BioCARE - nature's own antimicrobial support
An organic blend of nature's own antimicrobial support
* For Leaky Gut Syndrome see our SIBO-CARE
- bacterial and viral infections
- cellular regeneration
- blood cleansing and circulation
- purification, detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring beneficial antioxidant levels
Astragalus, Burdock, Cleavers, Dandelion, Echinacea, Eleuthero*, Milk Thistle, Oregano, Pau D'Arco*, Rosehips & Sarsaparilla
- Composition certified organic unless marked *. Certification documents happily provided on request.
- * Not certified organic but grown organically, without the use of agri-chemicals and non-irradiated.
- ** - grown especially for us organically and biodynamically (https://www.biodynamics.com/what-is-biodynamics)
- Guaranteed no fillers and non-GMO.
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed)
- Recommended Feed 10g daily Yea-Sacc probiotic to support repopulation and colonisation of the gut microbiome.
- Recommended Feed Garlic alongside our BioCARE for its renowned antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant, and immune system stimulant properties.
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
In September 2014, two weeks after Carmen came to live with us, I was told by our vet that our beautiful 7-yr old redhead TB girl had developed joint sepsis in her fetlock from an infected wound we'd inherited, despite my best efforts to clean it up as soon as the lead-rope was in my hand.
Told by the vet that antibiotics only had a 5% chance of working (seriously ... just 5-pathetic-percent), she went on to say that if there was no improvement within 48-hours then we'd have no choice other than PTS. That was it. Non-negotiable. End of subject. A vibrant, sassy, beautiful 7yo TB mare, full of life, PTS.
I went home in shock and put together this blend. All I could think of was that I somehow had to give her the biggest blast of natural assistance that herbs could muster to kill those bugs and draw out the poison as best I could. The following morning I gave her a double handful and crossed everything.
Two mornings later, Carmen's hoof was flat on the floor and she'd abscessed beautifully out of her coronet band - I've never been so happy to see an abscess in my life! She walked out of her stable after her breakfast without a care in the world, albeit a bit limpy, but never looked back.
Imagine, if I'd gone with my vet (which I nearly did as I was in such a state, plus we kind of trust the professionals, don't we?), I'd have ended the life of a beautiful 7-year old girl who'd already been through enough of a horrible life.
See Carmen's Case Study here: https://equinatural.co.uk/i/carmen