- bacterial and viral infections
- gut microbiota
- cellular regeneration
- blood cleansing and circulation
- purification, detoxing and toning
- naturally occurring beneficial antioxidant levels
- Astragalus, Burdock, Cat's Claw (N.Org), Cleavers, Dandelion, Echinacea, Eleuthero (N.Org), Milk Thistle (cracked), Olive Leaf, Pau D'Arco (N.Org) & Rosehips (shells)
- 10g/100kg bodyweight (50g for a 500kg horse) for 5-days, then 5g/100kg bodyweight per day, (25g daily to feed)
- Supplements of any kind should be fed with caution to the pregnant or nursing mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Contains no banned substances so safe for competition.
- 5% discount on 2kg volume.
- 10% discount on 3kg volume.
In September 2014, two weeks after Carmen came to live with us, I was told by our vet that our beautiful 7-yr old redhead TB girl had developed joint sepsis in her fetlock from an infected wound we'd inherited, despite my best efforts to clean it up as soon as the lead-rope was in my hand. Told by our vet that veterinary antibiotics only had a 5% chance of working on her anyway, she went on to advise that if there was no improvement within 48-hours, Carmen's prognosis was PTS. That was it. Non-negotiable. End of subject.
I went home in shock and put together these very herbs. All I could think of was that I somehow had to give her the biggest blast of natural assistance that herbs could muster to kill those bugs and draw out the poison as best I could. The following morning I gave her a double handful and crossed everything.
Two mornings later, Carmen's hoof was flat on the floor and she'd abscessed beautifully, straight out of her coronet band. I've never been so happy to see an abscess in my life! She walked out of her stable after her breakfast without a care in the world, albeit a bit limpy, but never looked back.
Imagine, if I'd gone with my vet (which I nearly did as I was in such an emotional state, plus you kind of trust the professionals don't you), I'd have ended the life of a beautiful 8-year old girl who'd already been through enough of a horrible life.