Life is full of bumps and bruises, caused when the tiny capillaries under the skin bleed out after damage. The oil of choice for bruising is Arnica alongside Witch Hazel and Peppermint, blended into our organic whole leaf Aloe Vera gel, produced from 100% human-grade organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- Vitamin E Natural (100%),antioxididant (preservative), comprising of alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols sourced from cereal germ. Combined with organic Sunflower Seed Oil to make it pourable. It is completely non GMO.
Composition:Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (organic). Tocopherol 50-75%, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil 25–50%
- Arnica montana, Helianthus annuu, Organic Arnica Oil - Organic UK-grown Arnica flowers steeped (macerated) in organic Sunflower Oil (origin Holland). Macerated in the UK. Arnica is the oil of choice for bruising, and one of the best known herbal sports oils, highly beneficial for bruises, muscles and tendons/ligaments.
- Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) distilled aromatic water - A traditional remedy of North American Indians, who used it as a decoction in poultices for bruising, Witch Hazel is a renowned astringent, mildly antiseptic and very soothing, also beneficial for supporting circulation.
- Mentha piperita L. (Peppermint) essential oil - Peppermint cools and refreshes. Commonly used for its cooling and soothing qualities, Peppermint supports elasticity to the skin and tones skin tissue.
Certified 100% Organic; SLS and Parabens free
- Shake well before use - this will help emulsify the gel further.
- Gently massage 30-50ml into the affected area until absorbed, up to 3 times/day.
- For external use only.
- Therapies of any kind should be applied with caution to the pregnant mare so always seek veterinary advice.
- Do not use on open wounds, broken skin, very sensitive skin or facial area, especially mucous membranes.
* Please note our Topical Therapies are Subject to VAT at standard rate