Aloe Vera Gel
An easily absorbed hydrating gel produced from 100% human-grade organically certified Aloe, capturing the maximum natural activity of the Aloe Bardadensis plant.
Comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid, ready for use naturally or perfect for you to add your own oils.
- Aloe barbadensis (organic whole leaf Aloe Vera), cold-pressed, aqua.
- Main constituents of Aloe Vera : 96% water, lignin, saponins, anthraquines, carbohydrate glucomannans (of particular importance is acemannan), tannins, steroids, enzymes, growth hormones, aloin, glucommannans, salicylic acid, and fatty acids. Aloe Vera also contains twenty amino acids (including all eight essential amino acids), at least nine minerals i.e. calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium, manganese and copper, and a number of vitamins, including B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, A, C, E, folic acid, and choline.
- For external use only.
- 5% discount on 500ml volume.
- 10% discount on 1-Litre volume.
- Subject to VAT at standard rate.