Dispatch & Delivery
We've adopted a strict No-Plastic and Aluminium-Free policy since 2016, and all the more so when as at June 2018, reports showed that the garbage trail in the Pacific Ocean was 3-times the size of France. Along with the fact that plastic takes 400-yrs to decompose on landfill sites, this means:
We don't do:
- plastic tubs.
- plastic scoops - we've all got hundreds lying around the feedroom already.
- cable ties.
- aluminium pouches - not recyclable and not biodegradeable - only landfill-friendly, sadly.
- bubble wrap, unless it's been sent to us by a supplier so we'll recycle it onwards in our own packaging.
- package all our products in recycled, completely natural Kraft brown paper bags and sacks, which are both biodegradable and compostable. The only compromise on this (and trust me when I say making this decision hurt) is that we wrap our EquiVita mineral balancers inside a thin poly liner for protection, before then wrapping in our Kraft bags/sacks.
- recycle every scrap of packaging from our suppliers straight back out to our clients, and if we run out ...
- we'll use Ecoflow biodegradeable loose fill.
- UK Courier Delivery For UK mainland orders we use ParcelForce 24 Hour Express, and ship on the day we blend your order. We always aim to get your order blended and on its way to you within 1 working day , depending on how busy we are.
All deliveries require a signature, so if you're not going to be in, ParcelForce always try to leave with a neighbour. Failing that they'll leave a card with rearranging delivery instructions. Alternatively, let us know of your preferred safe, covered place in the comments box during the Checkout process, and we'll advise ParcelForce accordingly.
Occasionally, delays may occur which are beyond our control - we're pleased to say these are rare, but they can happen. Please let us know if your item has not been received within 5 working days and we will do our best to investigate for you.
- International Delivery We use both Parcelforce or DPD, who deliver within 2-5 days. Please note that this can mean the time to get your order into the country, so please allow a day or two extra to get to your delivery address.
- Delivery Charges - We never hide or build delivery charges into the cost of our products, nor do we make any profit from delivery charges - in fact, we subsidise our UK mainland shipping cost to you.
- EU & Europe shipping: Most countries are the same price whether it's 1kg or 28kg and is the same price that ParcelForce charge us.