Dispatch & Delivery
We've adopted a strict No-Plastic policy since 2016. And all the more so when as at June 2018, reports showed that the garbage trail in the Pacific Ocean is 3-times the size of France, as well as the fact that plastic takes 400-yrs to decompose on landfill sites.
- We don't do plastic tubs.
- We don't do plastic scoops - we've all got hundreds lying around the feedroom already.
- We don't do cable ties.
- We don't do aluminium pouches. They may be landfill-friendly but they aren't biodegradeable.
- We don't do bubble wrap (unless it's been sent to us by a supplier so we'll recycle it onwards in our own packaging).
What we do:
- We package all our products in recycled, completely natural, Kraft brown paper bags and sacks, which are biodegradable and compostable. The only compromise on this (and trust me when I say making this decision hurt) is that we wrap our EquiVita mineral balancers inside a thin poly liner for protection, before then wrapping in our Kraft paper bags/sacks.
- We recycle every scrap of packaging from our suppliers straight back out to our clients, and if we run out ...
- We use Ecoflow biodegradeable loose fill.
- UK Courier Delivery We use ParcelForce as our courier service, and we always aim to get your order blended and on its way to you within 2 working days, if not sooner, depending on how busy we are. However, sometimes delays may occur which are beyond our control - we're pleased to say these are rare, but they can happen. Please let us know if your item has not been received within 5 working days and we will do our best to investigate for you.
- International Delivery We use both Parcelforce or DPD, who deliver within 2-5 days. Please note that this can mean the time to get your order into the country, so please allow a day or two extra to get to your delivery address.