If you're an equine practioner (i.e. trimmer/bodyworker/trainer etc), and you order from us, you'll get a discount.
Better still, if you recommend us to your clients, they'll benefit from a personalised discount on their orders, and you'll get a commission on every order.
Contact us for the full details of our Practitioners' Scheme, and we can set you up straight away.
- Chris Sharp - Chris Sharp Ltd Equestrian Store www.chrissharpltd.co.uk
Chris is a barefoot trimer and also an equine body worker. Chris started her Equestrian Store to share some of the products that she uses in her daily work, with her go-to product being the very popular Red Horse Field paste. Amongst other products, she stocks Red Horse Field Paste, Artimud, Sole Cleanse, Hoof Stuff and Honey Heel, all at very competitive prices.
- Deborah Fowles - Barefoot Hoofcare www.barefoothoofcare.co.uk
Debs is a barefoot trimmer, qualified 2011 with the UKNHCP. I can personally vouch for Deb as she was my trimmer for years.
- Debbie Sneddon
- Kathy Boyer - KB Equine Therapy www.kbequinetherapy.co.uk
Kathy is a specialist in equine and canine therapy. Fully qualified and insured in Equine Sports Massage, she works in partnership with other professionals to provide a complete service for your horse or dog.
- Jenny Jones - JennyJonesEquineTraining https://www.facebook.com/JennyJonesEquineTraining
- Lyla Cansfield
- Louise Heal - Louise Heal Equine Massage - FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Louise-Heal-Equine-Massage
- Kelly Renaut - Renaut's Services - https://renauts-services.co.uk/ Equine Care, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20
Mucking out, Hay nets, Rugs checking/changing, Turnout, Grooming, Tack cleaning, Poo Picking, Field checks. Fully insured.
- Mary-Ellen Webb - Masterson Method Certified Practitioner https://www.facebook.com/Mary-Ellen-Webb-Masterson-Method-Certified-Practitioner-396740074274550/
- Nicola Giulianotti - Masterson Method Certified Practitioner, nickyG@fastmail.fr
- Jayne Gilbey - Natural Answer https://naturalanswer.co.uk/
Natural Answer encompasses healing modalities for animals, in particular for horses, dogs and cats and for their carers and all those wishing to connect more with animals, through nature based therapies, vibrational essences, energy healing, body works, meditations and natural products to enhance well-being.