If you're an equine practioner (i.e. trimmer/bodyworker/trainer etc), and you order from us, you'll get a discount.
Better still, if you recommend us to your clients, they'll benefit from a personalised discount on their orders, and you'll get a commission on every order.
Contact us for the full details of our Practitioners' Scheme, and we can set you up straight away.
* Chris Sharp - Chris Sharp Ltd Equestrian Store www.chrissharpltd.co.uk
Chris is a barefoot trimer and also an equine body worker. Chris started her Equestrian Store to share some of the products that she uses in her daily work, with her go-to product being the very popular Red Horse Field paste. Amongst other products, she stocks Red Horse Field Paste, Artimud, Sole Cleanse, Hoof Stuff and Honey Heel, all at very competitive prices.
* Deborah Fowles - Barefoot Hoofcare www.barefoothoofcare.co.uk
Debs is a barefoot trimmer, qualified 2011 with the UKNHCP. I can personally vouch for Deb as she was my trimmer for years.
* Debbie Sneddon
* Vikki Spit - Horse Charming http://www.horse-charming.com
Impressive science-based, force free, education and training for people and horses. Vikki is an amazingly personable, knowledgeable and empathetic trainer, with character! See her bio here: www.horse-charming.com/about-us/vikki-spit
* Kathy Boyer - KB Equine Therapy www.kbequinetherapy.co.uk
Kathy is a specialist in equine and canine therapy. Fully qualified and insured in Equine Sports Massage, she works in partnership with other professionals to provide a complete service for your horse or dog.
* Lynda Sharp - HandsOnHorses www.handsonhorses.com and www.solwayholistics.com
* Jenny Jones - JennyJonesEquineTraining https://www.facebook.com/JennyJonesEquineTraining
* Larri Davison-Bowes - Horse Haven www.horse-haven.co.uk and https://m.facebook.com/HorseHavenWales/
* Lorraine Dearnley, Qualified Masterson Method Practitioner- www.coppermead.co.uk and https://www.facebook.com/LorraineCES/
* Lyla Cansfield